Jun ---- Oct
Friday ---- Saturday
Pick up time: 7:30 AM
Tour takes approximately 9 -10 hours
* Seattle/near China Town
(5th Ave & Jackson St)
* Seattle/near Westlake Square (4th Ave & Olive St)
Mt Rainier is visible from Seattle as an icon in the Washington landscape, but to truly appreciate this mountain and active volcano, it has to be seen up close.
Your sightseeing tour begins with a hotel pickup in Seattle followed by a scenic 2-hour drive to Mt Rainier National Park. Visit Paradise, on the south slope of Mt Rainier National Park at 5,400 feet above sea level, and the Henry M. Jackson Memorial Visitor Center to learn more about the history of the mountain.
Take a scenic drive through the park and enjoy the beautiful views — like Narada Falls, considered the most popular waterfall in Mt Rainier State Park (it’s taller than Niagara Falls at 188 feet) and Reflection Lake, which provides one of the most iconic views of Mt Rainier.
Stop at Longmire, the visitor center at the southwest corner of the park, to explore their museum and National Park Inn and to learn more about the history of Mt Rainier. Have a picnic lunch or buy food at the concession stand for a relaxing, scenic break.
At the end of the day, it’s back down the mountain to take the return trip to Seattle.
• Children ages 4+ and up are allowed & must be accompanied by an adult.
• Event is rain, snow, or shine
• There is a minimum required guest count required to run this trip. If the minimum guest count is not reached, all ticket purchasers are entitled to a full refund
• Drinking alcohol on the bus is not permitted
• NW Adventure Tours Inc. has the right to remove anyone from the trip who is overly intoxicated or causes a disturbance. Guests who are removed from the trip or who miss the bus home for any reason will not be entitled to a refund and will be responsible for finding their own transportation. Participants will be asked to sign a waiver.
All purchases are final. Refunds/reschedules are not allowed. Purchases may be transferred to another participant pending prior approval by NW Adventure Tours Inc.
What To Bring:
Government issued ID and Cash for tip for your guide. ($3+ recommended per person if you enjoyed your experience)